We can replace your car keys and fobs in minutes!
If you’ve lost or broken your car keys and need them replacing call us. We have more than 18 years’ experience working on most car makes and models. Our mobile auto locksmith can be with you at your convenience and can replace your car keys in minutes!
Follow our steps below and we’ll soon solve your car key problems so you can get on with your day.
Steps to follow if you need replacement car keys:
- Make sure you know your car manufacturer, model and when it was made
- Note down your location or post code
- Call CAT Autokeys and arrange an appointment
- Contact your insurer: some may provide key protection
Most people think that if they need their car key replacing that they need to go direct to their manufacturer but this isn’t the case. We have a full stock of all makes and models of key fob and can replace your car keys very quickly. Dealerships can be very expensive and you will need to go to them which can be difficult if you don’t have a car! Our mobile service can resolve your issue on the spot, without even having to wait for fob codes from the manufacturer.
We have the most advanced equipment and machinery meaning we can reprogram car keys from almost all car makes and models. Our auto locksmiths are mobile so we can come to you at your convenience.
Why Choose CAT Autokeys Car Key Replacement Service
- 18 years experience
Replacing Car Keys FAQ’s
How much will it cost to replace my car keys?
- This depends what the make and model of your car but as a guide it could cost from £80. Call or send an email for a quote
Which car makes do you do?
- We do most car makes and have over 18 years experience so we’re pretty confident we can help. See our full list of makes and if you’re still unsure just get in contact
Which areas do you cover?
- Anywhere in the Midlands. See our service area page, or discover our offerings, including car key programming, truck key replacements, motorcycle key cutting, or help if you’ve locked your keys in your car.
For more commonly asked questions please visit our FAQ page or give us a ring and we’ll be happy to help.