We can programme your car key fobs and transponders in minutes!
CAT Autokeys offers a fast and reliable car key programming service, and have the most advanced equipment and machinery meaning we can reprogram car keys from almost all car makes and models. Our auto locksmiths are mobile so we can come to you at your convenience unlike main car dealerships.
Follow our steps below and we’ll make sure your days of suffering from a unresponsive car key fob will be numbered.
Steps to follow if you need your car key reprogramming:
- Make a note of your vehicle manufacturer, year of make and model
- Make a note of your location so we can find you
- Call CAT Autokeys and one of our engineers will be out on the double
- Contact your insurer: many provide key protection cover
The majority of vehicles manufactured after 1995 are fitted with transponder keys, which unlock and start the vehicle electronically. Because of this, most regular locksmiths aren’t equipped with the tools required to deal with this type of key.
Using cutting-edge software and locksmithing equipment, CAT Autokeys auto locksmiths will access your vehicle damage-free and provide you with a new, fully programmed key, specific to your vehicle.
If you need us immediately we will get to you as soon as possible and this could be within an hour. If you don’t need us immediately then you can make an appointment for us to come out at a convenient time for you.
Why Choose CAT Autokeys
- Fast response
- 18 years industry experience
- Affordable and friendly
Car Key Programming FAQ’s
How much will it cost to programme my car key?
- This really depends on a few factors like make of car, whether you need a key fob supplying, your location etc. The best bet is to give us a call or send an email for a quote
How long will it take you to get to me?
- How quick we can get to you is dependent on where you are and what the local traffic is like but if it’s an emergency we could get to you within an hour. Call us to find out.
Which areas do you cover?
- Anywhere in the midlands. See our service area page
For more commonly asked questions please visit our FAQ page or give us a ring and we’ll be happy to help.